oh so very very very very very precious! (and pretty, too)I made it full size to get all of you Leah! Nana misses you, Aanya, Aayla, Declan and Maddie.thanks Melissa for the video. very much.
hmmmmm...played it again. Now I am going to check out videos of the AA's and MDs
Your soooo welcome Leah! You look so pretty!! Love you and miss you a lot!
What a cool shirt!
"What cousins?!" How soon we are forgotten...:( But what a cutie. We miss her. okay, okay...you too, smel.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh so very very very very very precious! (and pretty, too)
I made it full size to get all of you Leah! Nana misses you, Aanya, Aayla, Declan and Maddie.
thanks Melissa for the video. very much.
hmmmmm...played it again. Now I am going to check out videos of the AA's and MDs
Your soooo welcome Leah! You look so pretty!! Love you and miss you a lot!
What a cool shirt!
"What cousins?!" How soon we are forgotten...:( But what a cutie. We miss her. okay, okay...you too, smel.
Post a Comment