oh my I love these shots of her...I miss her terribly...I miss her "reading" into my facial expressions or pensive moments....giving me that hug or simply a few words. So I always appreciate pictures and blog updates. Spending time with Maddie and Declan makes me miss her more because they keep making comments about things she has done or said that they remembered. We played Legos today and some things were still together that they said Leah made. What a tribute to her that Maddie felt it important to not take apart.
4 comments:
oh my I love these shots of her...I miss her terribly...I miss her "reading" into my facial expressions or pensive moments....giving me that hug or simply a few words. So I always appreciate pictures and blog updates. Spending time with Maddie and Declan makes me miss her more because they keep making comments about things she has done or said that they remembered. We played Legos today and some things were still together that they said Leah made. What a tribute to her that Maddie felt it important to not take apart.
Love the boots!
looking at pics agin...Nana misses her mucho!
David Blaine doesn't have anything on her either...I think that's his name.
Post a Comment