Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Success!

An hour later...
Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

2 comments:

Mike said...

This cute little girl has a lasting effect on my boys. So I read somewhere that when washing hands you should wash as long as it takes to sing Happy Birthday. So I have Declan doing that, but he insists on singing, "Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too". He tells me he learned that from Leah. And since this kid poops like 4-5 times a day, I constantly hear this song. Thank you Leah!!!

Harriet Kuulei Leialoha Wilton said...

too funny! the poop king instructed by the singing princess. This was a crack up to hear. It was a nice way to end my evening plus seeing the princess asleep. I tried to get her to go to bed like the boys in Utah but wasn't too successful. I think Leah has been trying to make up for all those months without mommy to snuggle with so Melissa....while trying to fix it...love every minute of her (which I know you do)with patience.