19 MORE TO GO!!! This morning, Leah woke me up (eh, theres no school today) and wanted breakfast. So I got up, made her a delightful bowl of cheerios. Halfway through the bowl she asked me to wiggle her loose tooth. So i agreed. The brave little soul then asked me to pull it out gently so I obliged. After one attempt that failed, I asked her if she wanted CJ to do it, and her eyes got REAL big and she quickly replied NO! (hehe)So I tried again...
and pop....
out it came.
The Toothfairy will make his or her first appearance tonight in our home here in Atlanta.
(SIDE NOTE: I cried because she is growing up too fast.)


5 comments:
Forever more, or while she's losing teeth, shell smile like that to show em off. So eggs!!!!!!!
hope the tooth fairy from Hawaii makes a stop via mommy. Nana will reimburse Mr. Tooth Fairy laters ...HaHa!
OK, I miss Leah girl! She is so CUTE, even toothless. Seriously, Melissa, you cried? You are one good mama, sistah. Ya gotta a lotta love to give that little girl.
I want her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jayden pulls his own teeth out now and the tooth fairy forgets to make her visits. Leah you're lucky the tooth fairy came to Atlanta. You are too cute! And yes, growing up way too fast=(
Post a Comment